Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Believe I Can Fly














It's just the cutest thing. Neil picks Sophie up and holds her over his head and sings the R. Kelly song, "I Believe I Can Fly," which, frankly, I'm surprised at how many of the lyrics he knows. She does her part and holds her body ramrod straight out from his hands and just smiles and smiles. Its moments like these when I look at my husband and think, "what a dork."

(I've been trying to get a video of this but every time Sophie sees the camera she stops smiling, so the picture will have to do.)

Addendum: Neil had me change the last sentence to its current form because he thought what I had written was too sappy. Probably true. Honestly, though, when I see him and our daughter playing, cuddling, whatever, it really touches my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some sugar, baby!