Saturday, April 5, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Everything

We've gotten to the point where EVERYTHING goes into Sophie's mouth. I had one of those idiot "aha" moments yesterday. After two days of changing her clothes three times a day and rubbing Desitin on a rash on her little chest, both the result of her constantly wet shirts, it finally dawned on me to put a bib on her. Up until now, I haven't had much use for any of her bibs, since she's still and exclusively getting her ale straight from the tap, but I'm calling them into service now. They serve two purposes: they give her something to chew on other than her shirt and they catch the copious amounts of drool that pour out of her mouth.

I have a feeling I won't be getting many pictures of the lower portion of her face for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some sugar, baby!