Friday, May 23, 2008

The Most Interesting Man in the World (aside from my husband)

I've heard the commercials for Dos Equis about the MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD a bunch of times and generally I think they're kind of hokey. Although, if truth be told and why not, I am strangely drawn to them. But there's one where they're going through the list of all of the reasons he's so cool and they came to one that almost made me do a spit-take in my car: aliens abduct him so HE can probe THEM. Hahahahahaha.ha..ha...ha...

...maybe it's only funny in the context of the others. So here's some more:

If there were an interesting gland, his would be larger than most men's entire lower intestines.

His shirts never wrinkle.

He is left-handed. And right-handed.

Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.

He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it.

You can see his charisma from space.

The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.

He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me.

When he orders a salad, he gets the dressing right there on top of the salad, where it belongs...where there is no turning back.

If a monument was built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close, due to poor attendance.


Anyhoo, there's a website with more fun tidbits and games: staythirstymyfriends.com

You have to be 21 to enter the website, or at least say you are. Because no one would lie about their age on the interweb. Definitely check out "Learn the Vernacular" under "Get to know me." It's a little awkward to navigate, but the insults from around the world are worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some sugar, baby!