Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BlogTrotting

So you've probably noticed that I've been a little scarce lately. Certainly part of that can be attributed to a fairly busy schedule this past week. I just haven't had the time to blog that I have grown accustomed to. Add to this that I've been working with my good friend MEP on a new project.

What's the project, you ask? Well, it's a site called BlogTrotting. Here's the skinny, I love traveling. But as the mother of a toddler, travel is just not on the agenda. So I have to live vicariously through my friends and what better way than to explore blogs all over the world. But how to find them?

Why, BlogTrotting, of course!

So do me a solid and go sign up on BlogTrotting and then tell all your friends to sign up. The more people who sign up, the better this trip will be!



I'm a proud woman, don't make me beg. Just go do it. You're going? GREAT!

17 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm totally hot to trot. "Working with" is giving me too much credit though . . . you're in the driver's seat and navigating beautifully. I'm along for the ride and ready to pump gas, change tires (metaphorically), and run in the convenience store for more Dr. Pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily your "p" was working for this post, lol! Hope you get it fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Love it love it live it. I miss traveling so much....It's so hard when you have a young'un!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. I added my info for Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over there from work last night and became your first follower, but I couldn't leave a comment (darn internet filter).

    I'm going back; this sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering where you have been. I am off now to check things out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you and your big idea... I love it. Going now to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a big project! I think I post a little blurb about this tomorrow if that's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's up at my place with other fun schtuff. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fun!! I love finding new blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a ton of fun! You are so imaginative...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great idea! I'm heading over now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait...what's blog trotting? Going now...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds fun I just found your blog and I am heading over! I miss travel SO much too!

    ReplyDelete

Give me some sugar, baby!